Friday, August 15, 2008

HONDA CB200T CAFE PROJECT PHASE 1


Check out my new project... It's a 75 Honda CB200t, that 
is being turned into a cafe bike. So far I have swapped the stock bars for clubman bars, which according to Oliver at Moto Factory are a pain in the ass to install (but they look fucking fantastic), and changed out  the GIANT ASS stock turn signals for a sleeker more cafe style signal. Bradford (who I got this beautiful little girl from) had swapped out the tailight for a smaller one. Topping it off with Napelon bar end mirrors we wrapped up phase one and are getting ready to start on phase two. 

Phase two will consist of custom painting and pin striping by CBMC'er Scarey  (check out his street fighter (above) for a sample of his handywork, and getting the cafe seat put together.

More photos soon.

Stay on the right side of the road...
Richard-



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice to see someone else working on a 200T!
How's the seat coming along?
I bookmarked your page as I've really enjoyed reading it, especially with the great photography!

I look forward to an update! (especially about that 200T!)